Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I correct? - joglo123
A couple of friends who are applicants for this year's match have zero interview- i told them they don't have to submit an ROL for it will be useless- am I correct?
Second question- is it true that if by accident you applied to a center with no available slot for scramble- its a violation and you will be disqualified from the scramble?
I can smell your lust for me, joglo123.

Dr. Belibi
LOL- very funny but i like it. really i need answers to those basic questions.
LOL-very funny- but not bad at all. - really i need answers to those basic queries-anybody?
Qn.1 yes,
Qn.2 I dont know but the scramble list will consist of ONLY programs with unfilled positions and ERAS will allow you only to apply to them.
Question 1: Correct
Question 2: You will not be able to apply to programs not participating in scramble through ERAS during scramble period.

All the best.
just a clarification about Q2: you can apply to programs that do not have unfilled positions through myERAS, cos you know unmatched position through NRMP (but not apply thro' NRMP). Even if you deliberately apply to centers where there is no unmatched positions, it will not be considered as a match violation... it is just a waste of your time and money that's it. So, this accident does not cost a lot; though it is advisable not to waste the precious and limited opportunities to apply. So, be careful and take your time. best wishes to your friend.

........15 min could save you 15% or more..........
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »