Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bumbaonline's plan on website usmle - maknag
has this worked for anyone? has anyone passed while on this plan? how long has it been around and how long does it take for a graduate of 5 yrs? i am intrigued and it seems dr.bumba is helpful ti the forum here, even though he is already in residency.
As far i remember u r my strongest criticizer in this forum...hope u like the schedules...dont know whether my bill will pass in ur assembly or not
I am not a professor..just trying my best for our colleagues.

Take care
Bumba
hello, it looks as if u do remember me. but, i do not have a place to criticize anyone. i do like most of your schedlule. but, am wondering why read FA in the first place...i see FA as a memorization tool, not for understanding. it should be done a few times at the end of prep, don;t you think? your dates confused me a bit, but i figured that you have mapped out a daily schedule starting with patho. it looks good. how long is that subject supposed to take and ideally how long would your prep last? i graduated about 5 yrs ago and would like to do my exam in 5 months....although needing to work more on the understanding and concepts aspect as i did not have proper pathology in 3rd world medical school...what should have lasted 15 weeks ended up flying past my head in the 5 weeks it was covered...but, that's life and i am trying to move on.
if u read FA in the beginning u know the high yield points from each subject so it becomes easier to know which point to focus more. Last part of prep u can memorise FA. Schedules will be given week after week. Patho will take approx 1 month...other subjects will need less than a month.
what is bumbaonline plan?
type usmlemaster.weebly in google ....see usmle step1 then find free class for step 1 ...see the schedules
can you give me your id, how to go about it?
You can contact via website contact page
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »