Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oasis updated - haiderizwan
haiderizwan.
I have been following people post regarding UW and there is no correlation between exam and UW and I dare to say that UW must be a little diffrent than real test SOMETHIMES b/c people who score even 60% and above did not succes on the exam But anyway is better to have higher score on practice test than go unsure with lower score.
I would recommend you to read more more from diffrent books than you used before.maybe try cmdt.... . Personally I think Crush the board is worth nothing
Kaplan people who study from Kaplan are happy but to know Kaplan very well you have to know how to read between lines,,,, GL and start study ASAP
where is iqbalzaidi,looks like he's no more reading the postings,or may be i guess the right guy the crook iqbal zaidi.if ur the one iam writing about then shame on you,otherwise just dont take any offense.
This is most insane posting I have ever had. I just explained that you are mixing my name with someone else as this is a common name and you did excused. Now if I am not responding or busy doing anything else other than responding to your posting, how does that make me somebody else. Why would I use that name when I know you don't like that person. Your name seems to be from Iran, Pakistan or India and I am so far away in california.
I just have suggestion for you that keep positive attitude as you are in the most honourable profession and don't get bothered if you don't like someone because of any reasons. Let me know if I can be of any help. Good luck with step II and CS.
Hi haiderrizwan, Can you please share your score just for corelation with nbme scores?
Thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »