Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not feeling like studying - basalganglia
wat to do?my brain feels like it cant take anything more.im exhausted and tired.i need some refreshment.any suggestions?
when is your exam basalganglia?
Mine is not near, but still I feel like the way you feel. Thinking of taking a small break ,may be a couple of days,away from books, computer, forum and anything related to usmle. I just want to go to some wonderland and forget that I have to study for usmle, just relax and enjoy life without the pressure. I hope atleast that will refresh me to move forward.
my exam is at the end of this month.im already exhausted
ok, then you can't waste 2 days like me.
Just watch a movie or do something you love to do for a couple of hours, get some good sleep and start refreshed again. Just few more weeks friend , then you can go and vomit out all your accumulated , stored, or just thought you had forgotten facts( though,you will recover most on the day) in those 8 hours and be done with it until you see your dream score. You can do it !!
Thank u very much usmedipro
Hey ! me too ! my exam is really soon, n i just cant afford t waste time, but i dnt know, UW gives me a headache !! I hate it !! tryng to do selected kaplan qbank questions, im stuck, just looking for excuses to not study !! i hate it when i waste time like this !
We all hate to study for any exam, drintx.
But think like this: tomorrow, when you become an attending physician at a reputed teaching hospital, you will be teaching your residents about the cases they are presenting. So you are expandng your knowledge base from now on to be in a better position to teach your residents . Doesn't that sound good? So take a very short break and recharge and move forward. We all can do it !
Let's go! u can do it, just a few more days!!!
It's same problem for all frens, just put the books aside & do what u like for 2 - 3 hrs, relax...enjoy ...listen music, dance if u like, go to a park & get refreshed....forget abt this exam & take rest for a while.... tomorrow we become gr8 doctors frens ! thinking of it gives u so much of energy .....get rrecharged....u rock.... Smile
go the GYM!!! and swim!!!...and be selective about the gyms that you join....join a gym which has a great interior decor....makes you feel like u r going to a nightclub etc....

Another option is go for a body massage!!!...and it shud be at least for an hour ......trust me I have literally fallen asleep on the massage table!!!....it takes me straight to heaven!!!!

If you are in New York I can give you some reaaly great and affordable places for these!!

And another idea is go to a big mall and just walk around!!!

And July 4th is coming up in USA...if you are in USA go watch the fireworks!!!!

After watching so many kaplan tapes you probably will find it a problem to watch a movie!!!....So find the best club or lounge in your area and just dance!!! Or switch off the lights and turn on the music full volume in your own room and dance it off!!!......

Oh...there are tons of things to do!!!! other than this test!!!.....if nothing else go to a nice restaurant and have a GREAT dinner!!! ...ummm...now I am hungry!! Bye!!! Good Luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »