Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want good personal statements--try us. - sungeet
Hi Everyone,
Best of luck on finding the right residency match. An important component of your application package will be your personal statement. A good personal statement makes a lot of difference and can make or break you.
We are 2 IMG's who have gone through this difficult period and know exactly what the program directors are looking for in a good personal statement. We can write up personal statements or polish up your PS to make it outstanding. It costs $150 and is well worth the investment. Interested--
Contact cmmathew. You will be glad you did.

How do you know what they are looking for?? Are YOU a program director?

You're just a leech trying to profit from poor IMGs.

Be gone.
BTW, for somebody who's trying to sell a PS for $150, you should learn English grammar.

There's no apostrophy after IMGs. It's IMGs, not IMG's.

Moron.
I have to be honest, $150 is way too expensive. It is more than essayedge I believe. Secondly no one can advertise that they know exactly what program directors are looking for. Especially an IMG. No offense because I am an FMG as well, but you didn't even get interviews at all the places you applied. I know because FMGs never do. So how could you know. Like the last post said, you are just trying to take advantage of poor IMGs who don't know any better. Anyone looking for help should write their own PS since that is the first glimpse of you to a program. If someone else writes it and you don't sound that way during your interview it will look phoney and they will know it immediately. I think that there are some equally good companies out there that will help to edit your PS namely essayedge (too expensive for what they offer). There are others out there but I would be wary of anyone wanting to write a PS for you because what is going to stop them from writing the same basic PS for everyone with a little of your personal information in it. There is a person who helped me that I would recommend, which a number of other people have recommended on this website. Her name is Jenn and her email is helper66219. She has a lot of experience with other FMGs because she helped many of my friends. She is cheaper than others which is good because a personal statement WILL NOT GET YOU AN INTERVIEW, A BAD ONE WILL ONLY PREVENT YOU FROM GETTING AN INTERVIEW. So don't break the bank on something like this.
very interesting. joerge you think you are a smarter jerk than sungeet. even the beggers are better than both of you, because they are upfront, asking for money for help.
go get a life, which I dought you can ever get.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »