Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When to apply..from PCs perspective - godknowsbest
Hi.. This has been discussed b4 as to when to apply if ur results are pending. I m going to get my step 2 ck score by mud of oct. I hv been calling programs and some of the PCs suggested that u should wait till ur application is complete and apply later coz it might happen that they might keep ur application aside coz u hv no scores n never get to it again. So atleast 6 PCs asked to apply in oct.

Now some if them said that go ahead n apply n we will review ur application when we hv ur step 2 results.

Now that we ar
Now this us confusing.. How should I go about it. It's also about the number of programs coz my step 1 score ain't good.. Img wid no valid Ecfmg certification on file.

Pls suggest when to apply n how many?? Looking fwd to get some feedback..
Anyone plssss??
I had the same question and have been emailing programs with no response. You have been lucky enough to hear from the pcs-so just do what they suggest. Apply early and incompleteto programs whose pc told you to apply early and later for the others. Do u have cs? I don't even have my cs result yetSad
Yes I hv CS. Try calling them in Monday and Tuesday. They hardly reply to emails
same exact situation last year.
i hate to break it to you, but ur not gonna get many iv's if any....no ecfmg...no step 2ck...not good...
i was in ur same exact shoes a yr ago..i got 1 iv..applied to 90 programs...psych
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »