Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
neeb urgent answer please!!!!! - gonebe
hey I am an IMG
i TOOK STEP 1 AND CS(PAASE WITH ONE ATTEMPTED EACH)
my lors have already arrived on aug 12 and 13,but not yet scanned and I don't thing it will be scanned before sept 1.I only got i letter seen in my eras account.should I apply on sept 1 or wait a week till every thing can be seen on my eras .
please give me ur opinions.I heard some programs if u submit incomplete application they won't see it later when it is full.
its some programs definitely do that, its my own experience. incomplete application may reduce ur chance even if u apply on 1st. i would suggest apply on 7/8th as soon as ur LORs are there. my view.
thanks I appreciate!!!
what do others say.
you know I can't sleep,give me ur opinions.
I have the exact condition gonbe
but the question is when they will look on our application to kill the incomplete one?
I mean if they look at them on sep10(which i don't think they will do it before then) we will be ok
but you know!I'm crazy like you about this problem
They will not exactly kill the incomplete application but they put it aside for later consideration after they screen all other applicants. So you may find yourself being looked at after one month or so or maybe not at all if they use "incomplete" as a filter! That is why I think it is better to wait for few days until you have complete application. Sep 7 is not a big deal.
What if 2 letters are uploaded already in eras but 2 more yet to be uploaded..and Ive assigned all 4 letters to the program..is it still considered incomplete??or is it better not to assign the letters which are not uploaded yet..plz clarify..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »