Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
psychiatry affidavit for IL programs - piroxicam
http://www.ilga.gov/commission/jcar/admi...0200R.html

Psychiatry .... The above post answers it.. You just need a notarised affidavit that some other rotations could compensate your psychiatry defiencey..

Through out Indian Medical schools... The Psych is like 2 weekish... and Illinos has many indians around.. So I think There is a way!
Grad Year question...
The match is for 2011...
July 2011
5 years CUT OFF.... So I think anyone u got degree in 2006 onwards are fine!.. Again YOU have to explaiun the gap

It includes Teaching medical school..... Research .. publications etc etc...

Illinois is a good state people!..... Apply there ... match there.. Be happy!....
http://www.idfpr.com/dpr/apply/forms/md-t.pdf

The instruction sheet doest say anything about year of graduation limit to 5 years.. It says 2 years or more You need to show stuff written on page 3 of the above document!
piroxicam thanks

about 5 year thing

even if you are out of medical practice for more than 2 years, you can earn category 1 credits (150) this info is double checked, no doubts.

so everything is up to programs if they like you they will offer you a position even if you are 30 years out of medical school and dont have a single day of psych.
5 year grad year has nothing to do with IL license almost all programs have that requirement. in IL you have to graduated within five years or be in clinical practice if you are more than 5 years. but in case if you are more than 5 years and no clinical practice within the last 2 years there is a nice thing called category 1 credit.

GL
I know... SOme programs in IL i think are so rude.. They dont even send rejections..! I cant even imagine the days following in Spetember and October... where we all will be waiting.. woow.. I am soo .. NOT comfortable ... !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »