Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
234/99 Step 1 - my experience - lakers1017
Congratulaion ! Please advice on general anatomy. For pathology ,is general pathology-I mean the stuff like cell injury, inflammation etc -heavily tested? Is it more tested than each diseases?
Thanks buddy.. and i appreciate ur kind gesture to reply each and every person individually !! good luck. i m hoping too for it..
Congrats Lakers !!!! thanks for sharing....
@alco- about general anatomy- um, I didn't do that well on anatomy/histology that was the worst section according to the algorithm they gave me so can't really give you much advice there. yea, but for pathology- no the focus is still on the diseases because the exam is clinically-oriented and thats what you see on your rounds, not so much on general pathology and also a lot of general pathology is covered in immunology like inflammation so there's no much there to worry about as is.
Hi lakers1017,Thank you so much for your reply.
Lakers, what do you recommend concerning pathology ????
many many conratulations to u....my exam is next week..and i just got 122 questions correct out of 192 on usmleworld self assesment.i m so worried...can u plz advice me..how to do better if i want to appear next week in step 1 exam?
Hi Uroonjnaz
Don worry.
USMLE real exam is easier than UW as they provide complex cases few. But in UW all r complex. They always want u perfect. And u will find this writting in their website 2. U can see in 1st page of their website. Best of luck. JUST STUDY- GOLJAN,Kaplan, 1st AID, UW explanations, CT, Lab value,Path slide.
@docmedra about pathology ive written an extensive reply in a previous message in response to hlr. So that should do it, if not feel free to ask me again after reading it.
@ uroojnaz if you only have a couple days left id say just go over the stuff tht you know and that you have studied extensively in the past because i know that i made a lot of mistakes that i shouldnt have just by forgetting stuff. Also keep in mind that the assessments are fairly accurate so your expectations should be accordingly.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »