Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which residency would you recommend? - amk1981
Hello everybody! I am an FMG with good scores at both steps (step 1 92, step 2 95), 2 months of clinical rotation in US, 3 LORs from US, 3 LORs from my country, PhD, 2 years of clinical experience in internal medicine in my country, i am the author of 10 articles on pubmed, ACLS, ALS and ATLS certified. Which would be the best residency to apply for? Thank you very much in advance for your help!
what kinda q is that ? Am i supposed to decide ....in fact even should give an opinion how many kids you should have .....?? brutally honest but this is d most ridiculous q I ever heard with some one like your creds .....and by d way u r too early for 2012 match GL...
Obviously Internal medicine or Emergency medicine.... your Residency/publications and PhD are a big plus but some programs might filter out applications based on year of grad.
Thank you Hanna123. ER is going to be my first choice but as i have heard it is not easy for an IMG to be accepted in these programs.
what a stupid question? after all these qualification still you are not decided on what speciality you want, perhaps have an attention seeking behavior.
Instead of being offensive you could easily not answer the question. Maybe you are the one who has some kind of behavioral problems. Adios amigo!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »