Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need a BEGINNER study partner - usmlechic
Hello everyone! Greetings!

I am looking for a beginner study partner for USMLE step 1. I am living in Long Island, New York...and study at a library. I have started watching the Kaplan DVDs and I am looking for a person who has not started studying yet!!....Everyday we will listen to the tapes at the library and at the end of the day we will sit down and go over what we listened and solve questions at the end of each chapter. After we are done with all the subjects, then we will start doing UW and FA and then discuss that too at the end of the day...and then NBMEs and then finally take the test!....So, if anbody is interested please send me an email at usmlechic

Thank you very much.
do you need a live partner or just skype partner
I would prefer a live partner....since I study at the library all day.....but we can try to do it on skype too...but that would involve me leaving the quiet library zone which I dont want to do.....Where are you located?
but I am looking for a beginner....No revision people plz...I am slow and I need to learn it step by step....
im not revising and im a slow reader too. im in Massachusetts. let me know if you want to go ahead.

dr_mahmood75
sp id dr_mahmood75

I am looking for a beginner....No revision people plz...I am slow and I need to learn it step by step....

1. FA
2.Kaplan
3.Basic book @ Qb/ UW
ANYBODY OUT THERE IN PERSON on LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK???
I am from Beaumont, TX
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »