Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gummybear, moofmonster... - marco20
@drhurmus

I was referring to the thread starters post who mentions "bit with a baseball bat"
truth hurts, ha?
sensitive, ouch!!
if you meet me
in person and try
to behave in the
manner you say
i will only say
that my words
will make you
pee in an instant.
and by the way
i am not looking
for recognition.
why did you stop
ignoring me? what
made you come
OUT OF YOUR CLOSET!!
run back and HIDE INSIDE!!!
hi gummymoof
don't worry,you are nice couple like many poeple in this world especially our world.
do you think poeple you are shouting at or poeple critisizing you are different ????
NO..NO..
THE ISSUES HERE 3 THINGS
1- TIME FACTOR
2- FRUSTRATION
3- ADAPTION
I AM SURE IF I MEET ANY OF BOTH OF YOU without knowing about each other you will behave like a gentelmen.Even if you are in a patient-doctour encounter you will look like a gentelman,not because you are good oeple or good doctor or bad.. no..no
Because dishonsty, dishonsty with yourself first.
you have to change,accept others as they are.
you are always in conflict with anyone,believing that anyone is going to take you place,your money,chances.
shortly nothing in this world will make you happy , even if you become a famous,rich doctor.
the only thing makes you happy is watching other poeple suffering,being rejected.
as you noticed PDs when addressing any one, they don't say we reject you it is harsh word.

at least 60% of the active practicing doctors now,have been rejected at some time during a match like nrmp.
I see you can call one of your best friend or you can do anything usefull instead of bothering others.
I know matching is very frusrating ugly evaluation.but you wil get what you need.may be at a late time .

you gummybear you need love ...look for it, it will never come to you.
patience work sometimes

we love you young lady but the point is you don't believe it.
change your thinking,accept others,then you will find the real LOVE.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »