Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rj from StCloud;but email for other consideration? - pursue
"Thank you for your interest in the University of Minnesota/St. Cloud HospitalFamily Medicine Residency. Your application and credentials for training inFamily Medicine have been carefully reviewed. We regret that we are unable togrant you an interview at this time. The University of Minnesota/St. Cloud Hospital Family Medicine Residencycontinues to receive many more applications than it has opportunities. Unfortunately, a number of candidates will not be granted interviews eachyear.

The University of Minnesota Department of Family Medicine and Community Healthhas eight different residency programs. Although you may not have applied toall eight, you do not have to re-apply through ERAS to be considered for aninterview at all eight. Please email Laura Pham from the University ofMinnesota at fmrp@umn.edu that you would like to be considered for the otherprograms: North Memorial Health Care Family Medicine ProgramSmiley's Family Medicine Program/U of M Medical Center, FairviewSt. John's Hospital Family Medicine ProgramSt. Joseph's Hospital Family Medicine ProgramMankato Family Medicine ProgramMethodist Hospital Family Medicine Program.

We extend to you our best wishes for securing the program and training youdesire.
..."

Anyone got same rj? Do I need to pay them for the consideration?
i got the same rejection. will u email the Laura Pham?
I applied all their programs, all other programs sent their rej together in one email. st Cloud is the only one separate from other ones.
Other prog has even higher requirement than st Cloud.
thanks for your reply ashitoshi.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »