Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help plz ccs software - dr78
HI everybody,

I have downloaded usmle practice material from usmle.org.so my ques- is this the premium software for ccs..???i mean they have their own ccs cases explanation..so how we can use this software if we want to practice UW 42 cases on this software..??i'm really confused..
i wud really appericate ur help.
thanx a lot in advance..
all what u need to do with premium is practicing order using the their software, i tell u what i did.....when i was studying ccs using uw, in the evening, for like 30 mins, i sit and type some orders randomly to see if their the same way as in uw, sometimes there is a difference in ordering but it is almost the same....except for few orders....for example, in uw, when u order ct, it doesnt give u the option contrast or non contrast, in real exam or premium cd, u have to specifiy which one to order....other difference are procedures....more in premium cd than uw.

some people they sit and do some cases even though it doesnt match with case senario on premum cd, they just follow the steps to see if they really can order the same orders as uw.
@sami2004....thanx a lot for ur help.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »