Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the heading on e-mail. - success
When you get an interview e-mail, what is the topic? I'm sorry to ask such a stupid and senseless question, but i have'nt got a single interview yet Sad so i just wanted to ask.
Will I ever get an interview? Would any hospital ever interview me? Sad I'm sorry to bother you all. I will shut up now.
hey....they usually have.."application status" or " Invitation to .....", or "residency application" ....or could be anything...

hell,, u will get interviews dont worry. just hang in there. U know most of us are in the same boat. besides...most of the bloggers here have good scores, hence they feel free to write down what they think while those with not all that great scores remain overshadowed.
I aint saying that it matters if u have good scores or not. good for you if you have, coz u will definitely get interviews. depends when u applied though
I totally agree with bourbon in this matter...... I would like to suggest one thing more. do check your bulk mail folder also. couple of my application rejection were forwarded to bulk mail folder, don't know why. but it is always better to check that folder too. sometime subject line may be left empty ( no subject). check that mail too using virus scan... good luck ..... hope for the best.... WE WILL GET RESIDENCY.....
Thank you so much bourbon and 2bhappy. I hope to see better days in the future. You guys have been a source of trmendous support to me....i owe it to you, i feel a lot better, thanks and Good Luck with your interviews and matching Smile
no problem,...success to you
hi bourbon,2bhappy and success,
iam also in the same boat, only getting rejections, no interview calls. I don't know which day is going to be good day for me like i will be having my first interview call. day by day I am getting so depressed but when i see messages like yours then i used to get a little bit confidence. so just be in touch and share your experiences. thank you for your support and good luck for all of us.............having faith in GOD........
I am also depressed but when I see this kind of messages I feel so funny.

Good luck to you guys!
Even though I am in deep trouble...eh too deep to matter at all.This is the true.
if i tell u guys my story u will defenitely cry for me!but i will not give up simply
God bless
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »