Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
assessment exam days b4 exam be useful? - anona
Hi! Im debating whether or not i should take An assessment exam with only a couple of days before my exam... Im kinda anxious about taking thr exam wihout an assessmet but indon want my confidence dampened by gettin a low score in te assessment... What do u guys hink? Advice please. Thanks. Im really anxious!!
u shud give ur step 3 nbme or uw assessment, that way ull know where u stand. its better to make a mistake here than there right.
take them. pass on nbme might mean nothing but failing nbme means a definate fail in step 3. if u score more than 400 u r good to go. regarding time take it between 7 to 10 days before exam so that u can flip over weak areas.
Thanks! Ill take the UWassessment since it has answers! My exam is on monday,, but you are right, ill be able to go over my weak areas, even if its just a matter of a day.Smile

GL anona
take it .....
What is the passing score on NBME ?
hai . some one plese answer ,

for step 3 - which is better uw assesment or nbme ,

how many nbmes are there which is the one close to real exam.

thanks
uwsa is better and closer assessment. i got 290 in nbme (which is a fail) and luckily got 80 on real exam.
do uwsa.
One golden tip for you guys regarding ccs-
write down the points of treatment of all the ccs cases and memorize them. Like Alzheimers disease ccs case, write down- Donepezil+ Vitamin E+ Multivitamins+ Olanzapine(if psychosis present)+ Advanced directive.
Trust me, this will help you pass easily.
I did both....they both work fine and actually NBME is more like exam....vagueness wise. In my opinion if you can afford do both. My score was closer to UWSA though
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »