Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its a fluke! - nemesis
After 2 and half weeks silence, I think your suspect may be right. Can we ask somebody to do siomething for it.
can you prove this?
hey florin,

its just a speculation....n considering the state of affairs it seems la....this all is makin me schizo....or else somethin strange is happenin..

i did schedule some interviews by calling they all said they ll send an e mail confirmation...it dint happen..
Hey Nemesis..
Let me tell you my experience...
It happen to receive invitation to interviews,and as you know you sent a thanking email,and they get back to you with all the details.
Well they sent me an email saying at the beginning one date and then at the end: see you on 23 which was a different date compared with one from the beginning.
Or get a letter with invitation for interview,stating to call program to confirm appt.
In the letter they gave me one date,no options.
So i received letter on friday afternoon,so i called them monday,right?
well no answer till now(2 weeks)although i am calling them on a regular basis,only answering machines,no voice,feels like place is deserted..
So in my opinion we should use this to rank the programs...
If they are unable to handle this simple things,i wonder how they ll be able to support us during residency.
There is no hacking here,is just the lack of interest and organization.
They want us to be perfect in our application,but some of the program are far away from this,and guess what,some of them are university programs...
so don t worry,and be vigilent when you rank your programs
I am sorry,but the ideea is that if they want you for an interview they like you...
this doesn t mean that i will necesarily like them,you know what i am saying?
I have programs that replied me so quick,and they were so nice,that i would definitely give them more credit than the others,even if they have big names on their list
Florin u amaze me!

come on dude...dont involve emotions here...

its like love....u fall in love on an emotional level, but u marry on a cerebral level...i mean gotta think bout d name n all tht....well if the coordinator is inefficient the prog needs not be....try writing a sweet e mail...i did tht..n it works...gotta schmooze the females...

if the situation is already so bad i would suggest tht u write a poem....about the agony of waitin for news frm ur beloved..an email...it will work...GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »