Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam in 3 days ! - shweta
Hi friends,
My exam is in 3 days,does any one have any last minute advice for me? i am becomming little paranoid,we need only scheduling permit,ID & confirmation number right?any advice?
keep calm take deep breaths and GL
Hi Shweta --

Good luck on ur exam, my recommendation - take any medication eye drops with u, as eyes get strained after staring the screen for 7 hours, take some lightfood only, as u feel drowsy, if u have a heavy lunch, also do not hesitate to take ur favorite pain killer for headache, as after 4-5 blocks, head does start spinning, I find naproxen the best, instant relief, once again, good luck on ur exam, do not forget to post ur experience, regards.........
Hi Shwetha

Have a good sleep, dont get tensed(esy to say... i know), calm down. Take the max benefit of break time. U will do well, goodluck

Cheers
best of luck, you can take some fav drink with you, and take sips every time you're thirsty, or else you might need to rush to the bathroom a lot.
also, call up your centre and ask them how early can you come - if possible, go there about 15-20 minutes before (not any earlier as it'll count towards exhausting you) and check out where the lockers are and where the restrooms are-this will help you later as you wont loose time in looking for these things.
best of luck once again.
Thanks sandoc77,cleaveland_doc,hkv & benu....thank you very much for all your advice....makes me feel better,just by reading these posts.
I will definately post my experience. Good luck to all.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »