Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats the matter wid this forum.. - nemesis
this is our style man we never say everything,we like to create that aura sensation....so people start using what sits on their neck,and also to ...have fun.
i said go to hell,to check how much romanian language you know
yes i do...i must say i dont kno ne1 personally but have seen them in tubes in london..i like the way they smile n wear girly cozy clothes...the language seems exotic too...n they cuddle n looks nice...plus they r generally sexy.

do u rate ur women as amongst the better in europe...coz english don like there women...french r thot to be exotic...
' ppl start usin wot sits on their neck'

hahahah never heard nethin like this b4...does it refer to a necklace...

and aura sensation...well do u have a galfrnd to spare! i would love the aura sensation...but i must warn u..n u must warn her..i m lil inexperienced! lol
french are gay because of the creatures walking down the street that call themselves women,english are too proud to be gay ,so they sing hip hip uray before getting drunk to see their wifes more beautifull(there is no such thing as an ugly women ,only man that are not drunk enough),and then comes Romanians that are good looking guys and get laid a lot with beasutifull women.
But beware of them,them will eat you alive if they get the opportunity...
Nemesis,as far as i can see romanian women makes you "happy" from time to time?")))
well thts interesting...

i ll wander to romania once i get my H1 n residency...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »