Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help - anticonvulsant
Im in US right nw.i dont have any LOR s with me.so i asked my friend in india to collect LORs from our professors and then mail them to me.what shoul i do after gettig those LORs and MSPE.should i send them to ERAS through mail or can i scan them and upload it to Myeras account.can some one tell me what r waived and unwaived LOR S?This is my first time applying for a match.im so confused abt this whole procedure.can some please explain in detail abt the whole application process.i already took the token.i have to register in aamc with this token and then i will get an aamc id.after that i can work on my personal statement.am i right?i know only this much.im confused abt this LOR s thing.pls help
Im in US right nw.i dont have any LOR s with me.so i asked my friend in india to collect LORs from our professors and then mail them to me.

[ideally ERAS prefers that the professors mail the letters directly to them]

what shoul i do after gettig those LORs and MSPE.should i send them to ERAS through mail or can i scan them and upload it to Myeras account.

[you can do it but it will cast a doubt on the chain of 'secrecy'. there is no way for ERAS to know if you have seen them or not if they are in your position]

can some one tell me what r waived and unwaived LOR S?
[ waived meaning you have no idea what the referee has wirtten about you, thus it is generally considered to be an unbiased recommendation. to not waive a right means you have requested to see whats in the letter]

This is my first time applying for a match.im so confused abt this whole procedure.can some please explain in detail abt the whole application process

[www.eras.org]
[www.mleresidencytips.blogspot.com]
[www.usmletomd.com]
[www.applicantguide.com]

i already took the token.i have to register in aamc with this token and then i will get an aamc id.after that i can work on my personal statement.am i right?i know only this much.im confused abt this LOR s thing.pls help

[start working on the PS now, you can upload it when ever its ready]

goodluck!
dr2
mleresidencytips
Thank u dr2
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »