Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOR - Assignment - All specialty or be specific ? - adrenaline007
Hey friends i am printing DSF and Cover sheet for my LOR writer. What should i write in the box for its assignment . This author is a professor and head of medicine and i am primarily applying for IM. But i would like to use the same letter even for my back up specialty so what should i write ? please help.
and what is more better to be specific or to use general as all specialty and using it to apply for IM programs, ?
Write "All Specialties", if you LOR author hasn't mentioned that he is recommending you for IM. This field is only important for people who scan at ERAS. It has nothing to do with the specialty you are going to apply.
My author doesnt say that he is doing it for IM only. But he says i did my third and fourth yr rotations of medicine under him. and this is how i know and i recommend him to your graduate medical education residency training program.
does not make much of a difference... just write the specialties which ur applying or may plan to apply and even if you put all specialties even then its not a problem

Best

Medhelp Team
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »