Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
response - wazoo
Hi,
I know you have a strong following on this website, but I just want you to know that I have gone through all the post today and there are several times when you have mentioned that you have 25 interviews. While I think that is a great accomplishment, I feel that there are several instances where you are volunteering this information unessesarily. It is kind of annoying and you should make sure you don't behave this way during interviews. People will find you cocky, and despite having all these interviews, you may find yourself with not too much to brag about in the end.

Again, hope you don't take this wrong....just trying to offer yousome constructive critism to help you out.
yes
there is a saying:

"men who put hand in pants pocket
feel cocky"

take these words wisely

Thanx wazoo. I appreciate your advice.
THIS PEOPLE ARE SO GOAL ORIENTED THAT THEY ARE DOING NOTHING ELSE BUT THAT...
THEY IGNORE OTHER HUMAN BEINGS CONSIDERING THAT THIS IS THE BEST WAY...
WATCH OUT GUYS,AFTER YOU GET RESIDENCY REMEMBER TO GET OUT OF THIS STATE OF MIND,ALTHOUGH IS HARD TO BELIEVE,YOU LL BE COLD STONE PROFESSIONALS,TREATING PATIENTS WITH "RESPECT" AND "UNDERSTANDING" EXACTLY WHAT THEY NEED...
GUYS,WAKE UP FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL...
GET ALIVE AND REMEMBER THAT YOU SHOULD TREAT A PATIENT AS A HUMAN BEING AND NOT AS A SOURCE OF INCOME....
I HAVE A DEJA VU SENSATION,AND IS NOT TEMPORAL LOBE EPILEPSY,IS JUST A REMEMBER OF MATRIX...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »