Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eras giving away refund for closed program - raja123
I just received email from AAMC saying that I will be given refund of $25.00 for program at which I applied to and later program was declared closed. it is about IM program of Mercy Hospital/ catholic health system, Buffalo, NY. as program is merged with sister of charity hospital, buffalo, ny after applications have been sent to the program; AAMC is giving refund for that application charge..
It will be better if AAMC refunds, money for rejected programs. When we call them to ask for their criteria, it was different. But now because of the large volume of applicants, their criteria is different.
they better refund me the fees I pay for Yale Bridgeport Med-peds,cos the program said they are not recruiting this year,meanwhile eras put them up.so also is staten program for med-peds,How do i contact them for my refund?at least to compensate for the unnecessary "on hold" I am being placed for mrd-peds.
sunnysmile,

I totally agree with you... programs actual criteria, criteria posted on its own website and criteria during high application flow are different....

mc,

you can try to contact aamc about your problem. you are entitled for refund if program is active at the time of application date and then decided not to recruit this year..

good luck guys...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »