Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need suggestion, actual exam 24th - jopau777
Hello everyone,

I am IMG, i've made a biggest mistake last year by steping up the exam without preparation. I did not know anything about USMLE, i lived in the small town. No one of my friend want to take this exam. And i got 147 (maybe this is the most awful score you ever seen)..

But now i've prepared for revange... Because i've known all information regarding USMLE...
I need your suggestion whether i am ready or not.

i've done UW two months ago avg. 62%, repeated >75%.
then USMLERx, avg.71%
UWSA 1 (2 weeks prior) 224
NMBE 11 (9 days) 530/228
and today UWSA 2 560/232
I still want to take NMBE 12, and i save NMBE 7 for the last since this one is the best predictor for real exam.... and i've arranged practice session at prometric at 22nd (2days prior).

So, how do you think? am i ready for 24th?

My goal is just to shoot range above 220, but much happier if i could get >230

Also i need all your support and prayer since this exam is so important for all of us..

Good luck for everyone..
Gbu

Please reply me
I'm so nervous... hehe

go for it!!! you are in good shape! dont take nbme that might change your mind but if you are very strong belief person then take it!!! dont change the date you are fine go for it
You r ready to go in my opinion .....revise the hy notes if u have from u w and fa if u did that before .good luck ...our prayers will be with u please give us the feedback as soon as u r done with step 1 .
thanks my friends..
i promise to give all of you the feedback..

are you preparing also for step 1?

Wish me luck..

I will update my other NBME score, because still need suggestion to boost my confidence..

Thanks and GBU..
how much should you get on UW (%) to think uare ready for the exams ..if u wanna get a 99..
... i don't know... i dont have idea..

how about you? how much?

i really really need a lot of suggestion to boost my spirit..

If there is someone willingly to do it, please post it..

Thank you so much..
Hello everyone, please comment to my recent prep...

I really appreciate it...

Gbu
Tomorrow i will do NMBE 12..

Still need a suggestion... Please...

hi, I think u should take nbme 7 & 12 & see where u stand. ur nbme 11 score is gr8. I wouldn't trust the uwsa's cuz they are supposed to over estimate ur score by 20 points
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »