Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interview at cookcounty - reddoo
can anyone share information regarding hotel and mode of travel from airport to cookcounty.i ve my interview on dec 12 and i am travelling from cleveland.
I have mine on dec 12th too. I am going by train from Syracuse,NY and staying at the Best Western (it is about 2-3 miles to the hospital and costa about $75).

Do you know anything about interviews?
if u r gonig to midway air port then take orange line train from airport to QUINCY station. Take taxi from there for cook county . it will cost you 5-7 $. it will save u a lot of money.
Do you know if cook county offer pre match?
till last year they did. ther have even mentioned on site. they also gave a form to fill about preference for match or prematch. but i havent heard any thing from them yet. nor do i know whether they have offered to any one this year.
you already interviewed at cook county, rubal? How was your interview, who interviwed you.
YEAH i have. was intrvd by two attending. just general question like why our program and any good case. some were intrvd by the pd. nice people. stress free intrv. some body just got prematch on usmle net from there. i didnt. oooooops it was a good program.
they are offering pre match already?
u can plan ur trip using transitchicago.com
will save ur lot of time n money
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »