Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is the next step? - nowckturn
MTB3.......PANCREATITIS......THERE IS URINARY LIPASE Smile
BBB, confirms the diagnosis?
thank u all for ur participation!!!!!!! RAHEEM ( i some times say HIM TEACHER ) is right.....
THE ANSWER IS CC. I believe it must be CCCC though i made this question from my mind to discuss the point that RAHEEM took.
SERUM LIPASE ----- it is upto 48 hours in case of pancreatitis in the serum after that normal normal and normal so y to start with serum lipase..
URINARY LIPASE --- >> comes after that and upto 7 days..... SO MUST BE INITIAL STEP..
and
SAD ------ >>>>>> I KNEW U LLL PICK THIS >> ... kujh to hai jo me samjhta hun yar tmhare bare me... hehehehe THANKS FOR UR RESPONSES at every place yar.. ITS NOT MAKHAN
there may be a urinary lipase, but dont you think the lipase would be in the blood before it gets excreted in the urine? Tongue
oops.. scratch that comment.. didnt see the last page
goljan 3rd. pg 387 says it is lipase is not excreted in urine and that s.lipase remains for 7-14days.. but u guys are pretty confident about MTB . we gotta correct ourselves in goljan.
@ Raheem.would you please tell me MTB 3(what page)has talked about Urinary Lipase?

Thanks
page 295.......second line
Thank you Raheem!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »