Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
people with no calls...is it over or not?????????? - perk
Hi Friends
well what do guys say, the season is over or still some hope left for people like us with no calls..i call places and and mail them , all i get is sorry or still reviewing.
so what do u all say
any hope left for me !!
are there anybody else in the same boat with no calls, what are your plans then guys, just wait for post match or next year same thing again
plz post yr ideas in this here..would be helpful for others too in the same boat..
GL

Hang on, I received 2 calls on the last 2 days
hi mxshrink, i know that ur also waiting for ur cs result(from cs forum) like me but as u said u got 2 calls within 2 days....could u please tell me ur credentials, do u have any usce?
Hi There,
I myself did not get any call uptill now.I do not know whether time is over or not.It is very depressing
I received one interview yesterday and one today. The game IS NOT OVER!!!!. I'm sure all we'll get more interviews in the next days. GL!
It is over for all of you .....

except me.
Sure, I applied to Psych, step 1 80 (2nd attempt), step2 81, Im a fellow in psychopharmacology at LSU, but the program is suspended at the time due to Katrina. And did an observership for one year at LSU.
Hi drbotella
could u post yr credentilas
i applied for im and fp and no news from them.just the wait....
hey gl to rest of u guys trying atleast few interviews!!!!!!
hi guys,
i too havent got a single interview...i called many programs...few of them said that they are still reviewing and others said that i've been rejected...applied to im and fp.!!!
gl-
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »