Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prematched in Queens Hospital IM - residency30
My sincere advise is for everyone is to stop pestering the PC about the status of your app/prematch/etc.

They must be bombarded by all the out of match candidates, literally thousands of people asking the same thing, to which he or she gives the same reply a thousand times over.

Since the deadline for submitting the quota has passed, I would think that all the prematch offers have been given already. If by the good graces of (fill in your God of choice here) you are being offered a prematch, they will definitely contact you, if they haven't done so already.

The last thing you want to do is piss off the PC, then having him/her comment to the PD which may negatively affect how they rank you. So try to relax and hope for the best.
lopsang69@ u r right absolutely, there is no sense bothering them again and again..now regarding prematch i believe if they say that they have nt decided then we shd believe as i knw one of my senior who got prematch from them last year around 2nd week of feb...this program is late starter in interview and later boomer too so , relax as they still have 14 seats in match which is good number and 5 seats into prematch..!!!!!
@akshitaz: if they have 14 positions for match, What do you think about their ranking number goes upto? 14*3 or what ?( Just guess) I know this is average program. Only j1 visa.
SRY no idea bt if anyone get prematch info plz let us knw...i think they iv like 110 people fr 19 position as they were 7 people on my iv day nd they take iv on 15 days aprrox....for categ position...
any update guys??????
I hope this will be last week when we can hear from this program if they have nt already given out prematchs ....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »