Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any heard abot prematch from queen hospital ny? - akshitaz
No I was not ived by PD. I think U have a good chance buddy.
I did not get any reply from PD/PC.. I do not know abt prematches..
when were u ived ?
i was ived during mid december...u?
Nobody seem to have info about prematch for Queens Hospital or it is simple ppl share pain not happiness.
@residency30 yes ur ryt....did u get anything personal after thanku or ROL mail...i wana request if anyone who had ived their can send mail to terry to ask if they have already given premtchs or nt or may be cal her...i already asked in feb start otherwise i wud had called her to inquire abt it...she was very quick to reply with so i dnt think its big issue if se1 can ask from her...thanks
@akshitaz

I did get a response for the Thank You letter and Ranking letter both from PC and PD and I was not interviewed by the PD. Same like you I did mail Terry in last week of Jan and got a reply that they have not decided over the PM yet.

I am just curious to know if anyone got PM so it things become bit clear.
They have 14 positions left for the match. What do you think guys I'd they rank you within 50 , is it possible to be matched there?
Be realistic...firstly we dont knw if they will rank us wht position and hw many people they gonna rank secondly even if u ranked in top 20 still u cant be sure...so plz ask real question and give credible information if u have any...
any update guys?i dont think nw we can get prematch cz its already 18th nd 22 id deadline...surprise to see poeple still getting prematch in form...Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »