Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice reg Goljan Pathology Notes or Rapid review - pappu
Hi All,

Can some body help me suggesting wheather Goljan Pathology notes is better or Rapid review is better.

which one contain more info.

I already read Goljan Pathology.Is it worth to change and read The Goljan Rapid review.

If there is any change in those two books how huge the change is going to be.

I would really apreeciate the advice please.

thanks in Advance.

Pappu

check this my friend

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=246333
Thank you for your kind advice

The link dint clearly answer my question.

As i said i already read goljan pathology notes-- 500 pages one.

I dont know about the Rapid review at that time.

Is it worth changing the book and reading the Rapid review.

And how different is Rapid review compared to Goljan Pathology notes-500 pages one.

Thank you once again

regards
p

Prader-Willi syndrome
Myotonic dystrophy
Osteogenesis imperfecta
Duchenne muscular dystrophy
Hemophilia A
depends ....if ur beginer i would strongly reccomend u to do the 3rd edition ...RR images are definately high yield one of my friend who recently appeared told me that some of the images were exactly frm the book .... book seems very long but once u start studyng it wont hurt you ....in my own experience it will take u to the level u need to sit for exam u dun need to cram the whole book i would suggest that after finishing a chapter compare n read same topics on 1st AID try to add points frm goljan to ur 1st aid which u think 1st aid missed r didnt give u enuf explanation ....topics which u find hard to understand and remember frm 1st AID add some xplanations frm goljan understand the topic well it will help u to remember those things in long run ...in the end make ur first aid a comprehensive source for revising n memorising
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »