Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no message from harlem peds after invitation.. - gs
please suggest what to do..anyone in the same situation?I got invitation on 2 nd december..then I failed to contact them by e-mail or phone..
hi gs....i'm in the same situation...same thing...and i got thier email in the same date 2nd of dec....i send them 2 emails so far no response ...i called them and put a message in their voice mail..no body called me back...i even thought that i got this invitation by mistake....plzz keep in touch..and let me know if u heard from them...my email is : sima117
...could anyone explain to us how to deal with a situation like this
I am pretty sure that it is mistake. They send out inv for everybody, then confirmed just with couple of them. So read opinion about this program and don't waste you time unless this is just one invitation. Respect yourself.
i gfinally got thru to them and scheduled an interview but they havent emailed me about the location details, schedule at all and my interview is in a couple of days, some one plz help, if u hav got their detailed email please email it to me at surbhi_ag@yhaoo.com

will really appreciate it!!!
thanx
drsur please tell us how you scheduled your interview..email or phone?
osamh11..i shall inform you if I can get through..
i called, and just got thru, the same number, i guess just keep calling again and again
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »