Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THIS MIGHT HELP out a lot of you as it helped me!! - zen786
okay so what i did was review RAPIDLY!!!! the first 200 pages of first aid excluding Biochemistry but adding Psychiatry
so i did basically all of behv sci, general pharm, immuno, bacteriology, embyrology, and then what i did was went on Uworld+Kaplan Qbank and made 200 questions.... from there i did mixed set of questions from THOSE SUBJECTs that i did quick review off and saw where my weakness was.... and now im working on my weakness Smile lol [biostats / immuno] soo goodluck guys!!! thought id share
wow ZEN!!!
i can help u with biochem as mine came up very high in nbme 13 Tongue
and then u can help me with biostats...DEAL
thanks zen
im also struggling with completing my quick review with fa but its way too slow with uw
not sure why! or what am i doing wrong!

@dowite bhai ... i have mastered Biochem the only problem is [memorizing stupid enzymes] i just have to make it a marker board topic so inshAllah then i should be fine!!! but thank you so much for the offer Smile

@usmlestep1 ur best bet is to do 50 questions mix bank of the topic u did the day prior so for example when u wake up tom do 50-100 questions on the topic u revised today this way given urself a 12 hour gap and going from subconcious state of mind to concious haha and see how much u can APPLY and RECALL.... this way if ur weakness comes in a specific topic do that topic again or revise it again this is the only way my friend till the end!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »