Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cautionary Approach to BIG NAMES - mohammedhasanusmle
Cautionary Approach to BIG NAMES

I found this about P*ss program- se APPENDIX (also 4 of my CARIBE med student friends took the SOUTH program and failed- i.e., how is their 94% pass rate even possible)?

Again- toppersux sami2011 sami2012 sharmila_reddy etc WORKS for P8SS prgm and will attack my current post immediately.
BUT KEY POINT: THESE ARE NOT MY POSTS- INSTEAD THEY ARE TAKEN FROM OHER FORUMS…

Although I admit that I would advise you to read this post (SEE TOP RESULT) for clarity and some real experiences for a 2X failure that wound up in residency anyway:

https://www.usmleforum.com/

----------------------------------------------------------------APPENDIX------------------------------------------------

KieraH on Sun, 05 Sep 2010 05:17:49 -0400
Hi all, I'm looking for some information regarding Pass v. Falcon programs. I'm currently leaning towards Pass South. I've gone through older posts but I'm looking for reviews from those who've taken the programs recently.
Any information is appreciated, thank you!

vb on Sun, 05 Sep 2010 06:05:18 -0400
I would not recommend PASS South it is a waste of money, if you decide to go you will see what im talking about your better off getting DIT and getting the Pass Videos with Dr. F. Dr. W**f at Pass South will talk good on the phone to try to get you to come to his course but once he has your money you will see the real Wolf come out.
I really think you should do your UWorld questions and cover up the answers and go straight to the last sentence and keep working at it and you will see with repetition and dedication you will have the same outcome of this program but you will save yourself 5400 dollars and when you pass your exam you can go on a vacation instead of paying for his.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »