Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
score in qbank!! - poojy36
hey guys

can sumone tell me wht is the average score pple get in the kaplan qbank ??.....my one test goes good...and the next one ok...i am getting such variable scores......... alsothere are toomany anatomy (in detail )questions in the qbank...is anat actually askeed so much in the exam??............
hei, poojy36, i am getting pathology 70% constantly after the 4th blook. my highest score is 86% (i dont believe it either). my 1st block was 50%, 2nd and 3rd were 60% then i got 70% all the way the end. let me tell ya, i just dont believe i can get 70% but i did.
hi gena

thts a good score..Wink

I am getting in late 60's.....68 - 75% ......but ina few test i got really bad around 58% ....and my highest till now is 82% in a couple of tests...with all this my cumulative score is 71% ......so i really cudnt judge myself......;(.......did u find that there r too many anatomy detail questions in the qbank.?
Guys guys, over 70% is a very good score. YOu will definitely score 90s. Don't complain and worry any more. Go to the exam when you feel tired of studying. I think you are well prepared.
i did not get good score on anatomy either. so i need revise it one more time b4 the exam. yes, those are lengthy detailed explanations. i dont read them all. i just read the right answers most of the times. i only read the rest of the answers if i think they are really high yield contents. most of the choices are distractors. i will not consider them on the real exam.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »