Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When to start doing questions ? - stooby
I'm on my first revision . Is it about time to subscribe to usmle world ? And when is a good time for nbme's ? Zen786 answer to my previous question rang that bell! Right now, am just reading FA with DIT, A bit of goljan , which I think I should switch with pathoma . No questions at all except ones posted on the forum. If Allah willing, inshaAllah will take the test by end of this year but still not sure . It's just too much information & much time consuming . I'll appreciate the answers.
Really , no guidance ! I hate to bug people but it's a genuine question needing real answer . Thanks
Use UW as a study tool and start it now, as you are done with your 1st reading.It helps tremendously! There are a lot of things that are on UW that you might have missed while reading KLN and other text books. Getting a qs wrong and then reading the explanation, some how reinforces the right answer 2nd time around.
Start doing it now and use it as your study tool. I started doing U world pretty late and now its on my nerves. Trust me it takes hell lot of time and drains your energy out. I wish i would have started doing it earlier
Thank you for the kind advice. Appreciated much
@stooby; am in almost similar situation...doing fa+dit now,did a readin of kaplan,goljan and dit and fa mayb months bak...
now am just goin tru kaplan qns 50 a day..will start uw shortly
wen r u plannin for xam?/
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »