Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the new king of pathology . . .pathoma - smalik99
i ordered it last week and to describe it one word...AMAZING!..absolutely brilliant..all of the questions you've ever had about any path are answered in such a great way that there is no way you can forget it..i tried doing goljan but i found it boring with just the bullet points and i feel the info is so outdated...pathoma is a new, fresh outlook on pathology with the latest up to date details..

and plz dont message me asking for the videos or the book..i dont have it and i dont think it exists..its only $85 for a 3 month subscription (which is a total steal)
I agree 100% on that one!!!
Just wanted to third that . I've done cell injury from goljan 4 times with audio , with pathoma , I actually am making sense of things. Love it . Do u think U need to do goljan after pathoma? I mean audios ?
ive done the goljan audio already..its ok on certain subjects (like cardiac murmurs and hematology etc)..but the goljan HY notes and rapid review bullet points arent good enough for me
agreed....I wish Dr Sattar could make another review for the whole step 1 , he is such a decent and down to earth person..ALLAH bless him
@ stooby

yeah,u still listen to the audio.its very hy
KEY THING with PATHOMA is that the material is ORGANIZED!!. He explains the BASICS.

Once you get it down, you can read the rapid review book.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »