Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
66% final score on kap qbank. should i revise one - meenaa
more time?

pharmacology, molecular biologgy, pathology, micro/immuno, pathology, physiology and cytology is about 70%, but anatomy, biochemistry, embryology and histology is about 45-50%.

I am frastrated about improving my scores. it seems i have reached my maximal potential. sincere advice is needed.

thanks.
please my friends. i want to take the exam soon but i am afraid of failing at this stage. 66% is too low???
hai meenaa,
did u take nbme form?try that one .it is a better predictor
hi goldglory, i have not tried nbme. that is because i want to take it until last minute (until i think i am ready for the exam) and because i am short of money now. so, if you think i probably ready for the exam by this score in kaplan qbank (66%), i will take the nbme tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. i want to score 80% or above on the real step1 exam.

thanks for the advice!
i advise u to take the nbme exam and if u get above 500 then u r rweady foir the exam.this is what i inferred from what i read in various forms.its better to spend some money to gain confidence rather to take chance on the main exam.
all the best and good luck.
thanks for the advice. but i dont think 66% will let me get 500 on nbme. so, i will revise one more time. when i get 70%+, then i will take nbme so that i wont waste my $$$.
ok gl
hi meenaa
goldglory is right that take nbme.66% in qbank is not that bad,rather it is good,however if u dont feel confidence to take nbme after scoring 66% then best stretegy to score in nbme and test is that firstly focus to urs weak areas,if u didnt correct the some of questions due to lack of good concepts,then try to clear the concepts from same review material or do relevent practice questions or clear the concept from other review book ,if u didnt correct the questions due to lack of revision,then revise the material once more,secondly give more focus to FA and then thirdly fastly go through urs review material once more quickly with FA and also do forgetting crammable things in last days and then one week b4 test take nbme to decide whether to take the test or not.this method is better than just revising the material once more and this method takes less time .this is the same advise which i gave to a guy named watermen in another form.GL
thank you, fayyaz_ameer, that is indeed a good suggestion. thank you so really much for your help. i will rather do what you have commended to me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »