Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scramble!!! - rgfash01
After reading through this site, I learnt about agencies that will help you during the scramble, and they say they will even send your stuff one week before the scramble?? Have anyone used them? Is it worth it to pay that money? Any advice I will be very thankful!!! How would they know one week in advice, which positions are open, or they will send it to every program anyway?? How reliable are they???
Thanks for all the responses!!!
rgfasho1,

if they send the documents to the programs one week before scramble, does it violate the agreements between ECFMG ERAS and applicants. it says any contact prior to 12:00 noon March 14 is considered as violation. But i am not positively sure about this. I am worried about any of those programs report to the ECFMG.

can anyone throw some light on this matter?
tarsan, I was not aware of that!! Thanks for sharing, but hope we can get some feedback, becasue I am in delima if to use them or not. So please, if anyone has an idea, please share.
Thanks in advance....
Anyone!! Please let us know, if anyone can answer the above questions..
Thanks...
I am obviously a party that has a vested interest in the subject, so please do your own research too.

"Unmatched applicants and programs may not contact each other about unfilled positions prior to 12:00 noon eastern time on Tuesday of Match Week. Matched applicants and programs may not contact each other prior to the general announcement of Matching Program results at 1:00 p.m. eastern time on Thursday of Match Week. "

Please pay attention to the frst word "Unmatched". One becomes Unmatched or Matched on the match day.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »