Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this enough?? - mchadha
hi

i suddenly have developed a scare attack! well i have my exam in 2 days... maybe thats contributing.

actually i just wanted to ask if my preparation is enough. i have studied for 7 months and i have done only kaplan notes. i have done them fairly well but i forget some random things sometimes. i did the Q book and did some other kaplan based questions. i didn't count but i tried to do as many as i could.

i haven't read any other book, no goljan, brs, etc. i haven't done webpath or any other website. i took a simulator and i got 250. i don't know how well of an assessment that is.

i hope that my exam will go ok. i know there is always room for more studying but i hope that my preparation is enough?

i had heard from many friends that its better to study one thing but to study it well so thats what i tried to follow.
you will do great.
good luck.
yes, you'll do great. just keep your nerves calm and controlled.
good luck!
hi,1st of all try 2 b cool,be optimistic n just pray n hope that u will do very well cos at this moment that is the best u can do.7 months is a goood study time n kaplan notes is the best material as everyone says.In addition 2 that u said u have done questions frm other sources.So,dont worry,eat a good dinner,sleep early n do the exam very well.All the very best.
good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »