Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
soap - hope2014
I don't know why they call it soap when it is totally garbage!!! It is just kind of money and time wasting. We already paid to NRMP for this crap again. ERAS and USMLE are very tricky gambling ways to make money from the poor international people. I think that is ridiculous!!!
SOAP is free if you already paid for NRMP.
You see thats why I said its tricky. If gambling is put in stupid way, no one would gamble! Well, you pay for NRMP to participate in SOAP. Buy one, get the second free ....thats what you always see in the stores, right? Smile Well, the price is already for two but the phrase of the language has been put in that wat to make you buy the item! They make you sit the expensive USMLE exams and they don't say, well, you are an old grad and not eligible to sit the stupid USMLE exams. Well, now you pass those exams and be eligible officially and by all means to apply for residency programs. Now they tell you, you are not eligible because you are old grad. And, to make it exactly like gambling is that they accept for example only one old grad per 10 thousand so that to make temptation for the others to go and pay for the exams and for the gambling ERAS. I would call it scientific gambling. It is very smart way for ERAS and USMLE to make huge money from stupid international people !!!
They are making money from us. It a business man..
Yes, @medicine_king you got me! That is why you're "king"!! We pay money for nothing....it is exactly gambling in a new way which fits the 21st century!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »