Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question...................2 - sayess
http://i.imgur.com/xFdRKM6.png?1
B. ty
EE?
Thanks
its not E .. you cant assume he has depression based off his wish to not know the results.. its the patient's right to not know.

correct answer B .. you need to address sharing the results with someone else besides him if he allows it.

If not allowed, next best answer would be to address why he doesn't want to know the results (if such an option exists in another question)

Not sure of EE too. coz here i am presuming that the person is in depression. But Its definitely not AA CC and DD.
I change to BB. as there isnt any open ended Q.
@Doctam3
Sorry didnt see your comment.
Agree with you
Except, I would say best option would be why "he doesn't want to know the results" and next best would be about family member
e
considering the 'why doesnt he want to know' is not available in the answer choices, its not the next best answer for THIS question. .. however, if it were a choice, definitely would be the answer.
Any competent patient can refuse to receive treatment or even to know the diagnosis.

In the case presented above physition needs to find out from the patient who their surragate desicion maker should be, since Pt refuse to know abt his Dx.

"B" is right

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »