Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
urgent help..nbme4,3,7 or uwsa? - kolokiko
i m in my last preparation..i will be taking two final nbmes this week..
which nmbe is best for assessment.. i heared nbme4 and nbme3 in the past..now i see on purchase list there is also nmbe 7.so please guys tell me which are the best two ,out of the 3..

and are nbmes generally better than uwsa? i took already uwsa ans scored 222,but that was a couple of months ago..thinking of retaking it again..

thank you guys..
also ,what i don't understand is that i don't see nbme 2 in the purchase list..i took this test last year
what happened to it?did they remove it?
i hope that nmbe 7 is not just a modified same old nbme 2..

anyone knows about that?
NBME 4 is better than NBME 3.... Abt NBME 6 I'm not sure... And NBME 7 is not yet tried and tested
thanks lot dear>>
..you cleared it about 4 and 3...and 7..

about nbme6 you mentioned..do you mean nbme 6(modified form 1)?

and do you know if nbme 7 is the same as old nbme2?( as i don't see nbme 2 now in thier purchase list)..

thank you again..

and help from everybody is appreciated...

I have not taken the Nbme myself but someone told me that NBME 7 is different from NBME 2 ... also they mentioned that NBME is the hardest nbme of all of them. Good luck and plz let us know your opinion once you take it!
Highly recommend that u take nbme 7. Its a lil harder than the rest of the nbme's but it has a lott of high yield questions.
1-fair well, umnium ..i just took nbme 7 and i scored 214 on the 3 digit score ,the test had alot of mixed diseases in one scenario...and i hardly reached the end of each block..now i need your feedback about the test..is this a good score ( as to the harder level of it in regards to the other nbmes)? how was your experience with the test,and how did you do on it if you don't mind sharing..

2- secondly strangely i did very well in the first 2 blocks ( only 5 mistakes in the first and only 9 in the second)..then in the last two blocks my wrong qs were about 17..total of 50 wrong...
how was your experience guys regarding performance in each block..was it copmarable to this?

3- anyone else took the test? do you think this is not a bad score ( to the level of nbmes)..

4 -i was planning to take my test in 2 weeks..now any suggestions guys.. thinking of redoing nbme 4 which i took last year( now i totally forgot the answer keys) or may be form 6..

any advice appreciated
214 is a decent score for nbme7. I got a 231 on it with around 37 wrong (6, 5, 9, 17). First 2 blocks were pretty easy, 3rd was OK, 4th block was pretty difficult. I took nbme 4 two weeks b4 and got a 252 with 21 wrong. 21 points is a bigg dropp. Some of the questions r really confusingg. Make sure u go over all those topics well. Do uworld for 3-4 days and then take nbme4. Ur score should go up by at least 10-15 points.
Good Luck
BTW im takin ck on the 26th, will be takin UWSA on Monday
goodluck omnium..so yes i ll be taking the next nbme4 on the 20th ...then i will see if i m ready for next week exam...

this helped me alot strategize thank you..you all for the discussion
Uworld CK 2014 for sell at usmlehit@email.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »