Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ERAS photograph...what is ideal for males? - arrowmates
1) just corporate shirt?
2)shirt with tie?
3) suit?

I just don't want to over/under dress!

Less importantly, do you shave off your beards or just trim it?
& guys....do you smile or expressionless?

I want to wear a nice shirt(without neck tie), trim my bears and keep a straight face( no smile) but my wife wants me to wear a suit, clean shave and smile!

I need a 2nd opinion
Hi arrowmates,
Well if you look at male residents pictures you will find different styles. Some with suits, some with shirt and neck tie. Also, I think some smile is always good. Dont know why you dont want to smile. Sure no t shirt, thoughSmile
Thanx @mindful.....I guess it's suit then....maybe I will expose some white teeth as well Smile
Guys n girls... Make sure u wear a suit for ur eras pics... That's v imp... Smiling faces r always nice.
if your teeth are busted / discolored..there's always photoshop Wink
Wear a suit and smile - try to look happy and friendly! That's important. Also try to look your usual self - I dyed my hair since the photo and now at the hospital nobody can recognize me in the photo.
This photo will be used everywhere - there are sheets with all the residents photos on the floor in our department and they are given to the patients to leave feedback on doctors.... So nobody knows who I am as I wear glasses and have darker hair now...
These are all little things but they can make your life easier
I'm glad I asked. ...thanx guys!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »