Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-used LoRs - doctorpd
Hello,

I used my LoRs from last year and didn't waive my right to view them.
I can see that they have been uploaded to the post office but is there anyway that I can view them? I tried LoR portal but I guess that is where you only upload the LoRs , isn't it?

Need help. Thanks.
hi. sorry its a different topic. i also applied last year. to get access in myEras, simply do i need to buy a token through ecfmg oasis like last year? as u already did that ,so give advice.thx in adv.
@ docorpd
I don't think you can see the uploaded letters.

@ lailap
yes you need to buy the token through oaisis just like last year
if your lor author was uploading the letter instead of you, why didn't you waive your rights ??

makes no sense to select 'not waived rights' when you aren't uploading the lor yourself instead of the author.
@ doctam3 My author wasnt uploading it. I reused them from last year's archives and I uploaded them last year. So no use waiving the rights i guess.

@shori really? I uploaded them, so shouldnt i be able to see them? U encountered the same problem?
I have not uploaded any letters yet this year but for my last 2 years matches, I only see that my letters are uploaded in ADTS but I can't see the letter physically.
@doctam3: in your opinion, is it better to use last year's LoRs or get new LoRs but I have to upload it myself and do not waive my right to view it?

With the new portal, a lot of my LoR writers are taking long to upload the LoR Sad

Thank you doctam3 as usual!
@shori : that's how it works then. My letters are in ADTS but cant see them. Anyway, Thank you !!
is it better to use last year's LoRs or get new LoRs but I have to upload it myself and do not waive my right to view it?

-- if last years lors were waived letters.. use them over letters that arent waived.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »