Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you emails - res2015
Has anyone sent thank you emails? if so, did any program director reply?

does it mean anything?
also, did anyone send "email of interest"
yes sent emails. no replies. no it doesnt mean anything whether they reply or not. previous years i had programs reply to me"love letters" and I did not match. this year no replies...hopefully i match! lol
Out of my four programs I iv'd at only 2 replied. And it was the pcs that replied not the pds. Doesn't mean anything
Yes , I recieved hand written cards and also email from PDs. But I don't think it makes much difference in the out come
faragm: wow hand written cards, impressive

gosh im getting so nervous!! i wish i cud jus read the PD's mind!! i think im gonna go crazy!
Res2015:I heard so many people matched in programs that they didn't respond to their thank you notes. Then no worries.
post interview communication mean absolutely nothing. many stories of US grad getting told "ranked to match" and then they get matched at #7

i really appreciat a NYC told me "we do not send post interview communica to avoid confusion"

Basically do not owrry if no return emails. And dont go nuts over if the PD emails u. a hand writtin note is nice, but still it comes down to their list.

Scaredkinda: thanks, quite reassuring to hear. I spoke to some of my friends and they said the same. Fingers crossed for all of us!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »