Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I give up? - ashimakash
your step 1 score is not bad. The problem is your YOG and there is no way around that. Unfortunately, none of us can predict what will happen in your case. I've only met a couple of old grads on the interview trails but not sure if they will match. Has anyone heard of old grads matching??

I really do wish you the best of luck
Thank you so much epicandprivate . Let's see, I will do my best, rest is upon God.
ashimakash-
your scores are pretty good... hope you are done with step 3 as well.. If not do it...
I am sure you would have researched about all the programs...There are a lot of programs without YOG requirement...also in few programs even if they say 10 years YOG requirement.. You can still apply and contact the program give them your score and they might take a look at your eras cv.
I know you are not ignorant... But keep you options open to family medicine as well..
Research about all programs,...develop contacts and use your contacts... Be proactive.... You will get it...
NOW... there is nothing you could do but for just wait for the match results... Relax now... Plan according to the match results.
GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »