Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help please In ROL - cs_pass
Dear all.
I have a problem in ranking Atlanta medical center IM affiliated with Emory
Or Greater Baltimore they called Primary care affiliated with J Hopkines
I am looking for fellowship after wards In Hem/onc

Also Coney Island NY or Brandon Regional hospital Fl New program

Please guys my brain is going to explode from thinking?

Thanks a lot
1. Atlanta Medical Center
2. Greater Baltimore
3. Coney Island Hospital
4. Brandon
I've only Interviewed at Brandon and GBMC. And im from Tampa originally but I'd still feel reluctant to rank it higher than gbmc since Brandon is a new program. There are too many uncertainties. Hem/onc is very competitive and if your not flexible it might be hard to match into fellowship
I'd probably rank like gardening mentioned but move Brandon above coney and that's because personally I hate new York especially brooklyn
thank you guys for help, Me too I hate NY .. I am mom with two kids winter is really bad in NY ..I was asking myself ..how I am going to go to work with blizzard every other day in NY.
But at the same time Brandon is new program, No good teaching in house ..most of the physicians are from private clinic not sure about their level of care???
Thats the same concern I have with Brandon. But I feel like most new York hospitals abuse their residents and the teaching won't be optimal there. Personally I'd be much happier in Brandon. I've been a resident of Tampa for years and I'd be happy raising a family here. So for me its a no brainer.
Also your money will go much farther in Brandon than Brooklyn
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »