Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent info regarding visa - resichic
Hey guys I have a strange situation now, I have been interviewed in a program which mentioned in their website that they do not sponsor or accept visas, luckily I got that interview through some contacts and before I went for the interview the PC mentioned that they do J visa not H1b . I have really liked the program and want to rank it first but I am concerned after matching will they back out in not accepting the J visa through Ecfmg? Or after matching is it mandatory that they should accept / sponsor J visa? Will they cause me any trouble ? Pls help
Is that program in MI?
If they told you they do it, they will honor that,if you match in the program, I would not be concer about it.
some programs went all " No" on that page on frieda...No current ECFMG certification..No US citizenship .. NO US permanent resident..no visas...etc...and this happened around november..what does that mean?
If a match happens, It is legally binding for both parties to abide by the results. So I think if you match there, you will be in good shape.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »