Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
djyoti..i appreciate ur helpingness - charmy
hi jyoti.............just saw ur contributions to the forum.........really a great job...........keep it up..........wish u all success in ur endeavors.........bye
YES i totally agree with u charmy .
ur explantion s n others too r helping all of us here
really appreciate ur contribution

wish u the very best
Yes, I too wantto thank all the people who post questions and have positive discussions, interndoc, tibor, alibi, april17, may20, kelpatel, etc, etc. It helps a lot. And Jyoti a special thanks because you spend time giving detailed explanations and anecdotes, which help remember well. BTW when is your step 2?
thanks all of you charmy.aashi/amygdala/ and all of you guys

actually it is like i know all of you/and enjoy to be in the form

this forum has given me a console

iwant to secure good mark

first step ididnot do VERY good in spite of good prep BECAUSE OF lack of organization here i am going better

and i am getting more than i give

actually most of the time iam getting so much from you guys

iam responding to you to make the forum alive and for gaining knowledge but after sometime i do this for helping others also. because you light the candle of light others will also do it and darkness will be less and less

my ck is in the last week of april and my cs is in last week of may

but sorry for my long explanation because sometimes iam talking to myself but i just put a discussion and iam not ashamed to make mistake and am flexible too. nobody is stupid in medical science. no person can pass it without knowledge/no person without knowledge can dare to give this exam. so i respect all of you guys and feel near to you.

and for all of us there is a place in usa only that we have to have a good plan and work the plan and blessing of god and parents and relatives is must. To get a chance to give usmle is a luck but usmle is not a mere luck.

and you know that we are not alone by visiting this fourm half of frustration is gone

GL TO YOU ALL

for jyoti
I too am plannign ck in the end of aprmay beginning and cs in end of may. Would you mind sharing the material you are using for study? Are you doing uw? What strategy do you have for last 2-3 weeks?
Actually I found that step 1(and probably 2) is not only a test of our knowledge, but our quickness in assimilating and analyzing data and our endurance and how calm we are. So all of these help. And it is important to be good with the concepts. You look well prepared. You will do really well.
djyoti,

I have not posted any real step 2 questions and djyoti is already planning to leave the forum for taking the test this May or so. What a loss! Now I have to accelerate the process of learning so that I could get more input from djyoti and many other good people before they leave here.

I agree that many people including djyoti have generously share their time and knowledge in this forum. I really want to send them my sincere appreciation as always.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »