Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
after post match - babbal
hi
did anyone get residency after post match-you people like raja123. I am desperately trying but unlucky there.will we have some chance in june?
no one here can answer this question. i posted the same question under the topic "to those who scrambled", but people dont know. they have no clue. most of the people i know who didnt match, didnt get anything in scramble either. so i guess now i have embraced the fact that with every day passing by, the hope to get a position declines.... so i guess.... if you didnt match, chances r that u might not get something in scramble. to get something in june you need an insider, someone who can let you know of an immediate vaccancy. at that time the PD;s rely on their present residents, because if they advertise one position, there will b e hundreds of applicants. hope i helped...
hi babbal,

well, no luck until yet......

i am agree with entity......... try to activate all contacts whereever they have, who knows who can help us out..... I am trying the same way........ but chances are becoming less and less as days pass.....

good luck to you and all who are in same category as us,

Hi Raja nice to see you, one of my friend got in Pead psychiatry program.
Keep on trying.
GL
hey shiva,

thanks for kind words....

good luck for upcoming residency...
Hi guys... I got FP in Indiana in the 2nd day of the scramble...I had to go for an interview...
DO not loose hope..
Good luck to all............
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »